Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Coincidence

It was one of those mornings where I couldn't focus. Too many things were on my mind and I was easily distracted at work. To cure the problem i started to write everything down to be able to clarify what exactly was bothering me. Not the best use of my time at work, but I wasn't getting anything else done, so I figured, "Why not?" Anyway, it worked! I identified the problem allowed myself a quick emotional moment in the corner of my cubicle...that sounds so pathetic!) and decided a piece of dark chocolate would cheer me up, so I went to search the women's offices for a piece (because the women in my office ALWAYS have crap like that at their desk.) I found some Dove chocolate - the kind that has a cheesy saying on the inside of the wrapper. Anyway, I opened it and read: "It's a bubble bath kind of day." After staring at it mid-bite, I just started laughing. AMEN; it was a bubble bath kind of day! So when I finish writing this that's what I'm going to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The day that my brother and dad helped us move we had a few of those Dove chocolates on our counter. After they left, there was an empty wrapper sitting on the counter. The quote was something like "A person's help is worth more than anything." (Obviously I am not very poetic.) I think they are better than fortune cookies.