Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just because...

I know I've posted similar pictures from Kenny's Man-moth snowboarding trip. (I could probably host an entire exhibit of all the pictures taken of Kenny during just the drive home.) Justin Lyon, Matt Sloan, Nate Kaiser, Michael Norwood, Sean Flanigan, Nick Onken, Fred Egan, and Kyle Barnes...seriously, how did I get so lucky to have eight extreemly talented and accomplished photographers all taking pictures of my boy?! I love it! Well the uber-talented Matt Sloan (http://sloanphotographers.info/) finally posted his pictures from the trip, so I thought I'd post a few. Enjoy the hottness.


I'm a very lucky lady. (Thanks, Matt for the great photos.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They weren't just great photographers, Kenny was also great at posing for pictures! Most people don't have that talent!

allegra said...

jill,
oh my heck. of course i remember you, are you serious?! i still recall going over to your house a few times with jami and just laughing our heads off. it really actually doesn't even seem like that long ago even though it is.

you and your hubby seem like the perfect match and wow you've been living it up with all the fun places you've visited/seen! that's the way to go b/4 a baby rolls around because it gets so much harder. so fun!

i didn't know you lived in boston awhile back. i love it here. and i am GLAD you commented. i have lots of hits a day on my site counter and lots of
"blog stalkers" that i don't know and they never comment yet visit hundreds of times and its starting to creep me out so i was thinking of maybe going private, but still can't decide. anyway, thanks thanks for saying hi! i appreciate it. i had so much fun looking through your blog and seeing what you've been up to! you're darling, as usual...

take care
allegra

allegra said...

and p.s. those are AWESOME photos. how fun to know such amazing photographers

A | E said...

Awesome photos, I wish I had more sexy shots of Adam, I 'm jealous!