Monday, June 2, 2008

Misc.

Me and Kenny.
My too cute nephew, Hudson.
I'm getting ahead of myself. First things first... Happy Birthday MOM!
This is my mom. She likes crafting, her family, and home-decorating. She's pretty, and fun, and she really likes me and Kenny. And we really like her. I'm glad you had a great day!

So if you've read my sister-in-law, Nicole's, blog you already know all about my fun weekend. Missionary send-offs, graduation parties, late-night treats at Harbor House, after-parties at Detroit Lounge with Datarock, long runs, the beach, yummy seafood, Lost, early morning walks, church, a picnic at the beach, Handsome the turtle, and a little boy in undies and a fedora. Good times.

The awesomeness that is Datarock: (Thanks Hudd, for knowing
everyone and always getting us into fun parties/concerts!)
The famous Amelia and Hudd:
Amelia, Hudd, Jeff (kind of), Pickle (a.k.a. Nicole), and me. Dancing at the Detroit Lounge.
Me and the sisters-in-laws: pickle and ameliaFun times!

4 comments:

Nicklepickle said...

how come I loved this weekend! It looks like we had a good time together! glad you got the photos!!!

Unknown said...

You have a fun family! And BTW, your mom is beautiful! No surprise there!

Jessica Peterson said...

Jill, I have a question for you.
Can you email or call me
jesslorraine@hotmail.com
626.616.9320

Justin + kelly said...

What a fun weekend! Living it up So.Cal sytle! So jealous!